checked on 09/12/17
|$32.99 + shipping|
|Global Product Type||Stamps-Message Dater|
|Stamp Type||Message Dater|
|Impression Width||1 3/4"|
|Type Size(s)||1 1/2|
|Number of Bands||4|
|Replacement Ink||2000 PLUS® 061961 (Blue/Red)|
|Frame/Housing Material(s)||ABS Plastic|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
Dimensions / Specifications
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Item Weight||0.350 lbs|
|Ships via UPS?||y|
|Box Pack Quantity||1 EA|
|Carton Pack Quantity||12 EA|
|This item is sold by the EA|
|Warranty Comments||Manufacturer's limited one-year warranty.|
|Manufacturer Stock No.||011032|
|Country of Origin||AT|
|Tariff (Inbound) Code|
|OTS Product ID||4989323|
Thank you for your note about how to re-ink the Cosco 2000 plus two color word dater. Here are some simple steps to accomplish this and if you like the directions feel free to send us a "like" on Facebook.
1. Take the Cosco 2000 Plus stamp and hold it by the red handle on top and there is a red button in the front of the stamp.
2. Press on the red handle down (like you are going to use it), and there are some grooves in the post of the stamp and you want to post it in the first groove.
3. Once it is locked. You will turn the stamp around so that it is facing you. Then the lip of the pad will stick out about one millimeter.
4. Take the end of a pen point or a paper clip and push out the tray.
5. Then you can ink it. Red on the inside and the blue on the outer. Any water based ink will work.
TIP: it is better to do this at the end of the business day so it will have time to soak the pad.
Hope that this helps, good luck to you and we hope that we can help you again in the future.
On Time Supplies