Last Updated: 4/1/2016
On Time Supplies is deeply committed to respecting the privacy of our customers. We understand how important it is to keep your information secure and ensure that you remain informed about its use.
- What personal information do we collect from people that visit our blog, website, or app?
- When do we collect information?
- How do we use your information?
- How do we protect visitor information?
- Do we use “cookies”?
- Do we disclose information to third parties?
- What is our relationship with Google's advertising principles?
- Are we CalOPPA complaint?
- Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
- How does our site protect children?
- How do we comply with Fair Information Practice principles?
- How do we comply with the CAN SPAM Act?
- Who can you contact with further questions?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, or enter information on our site.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Our website is reviewed on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We do not use malware scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order or enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are data that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Keep in mind that if you disable cookies, you will not be able to place orders online. You can still browse for product information and call in to our customer service to place an order over the phone.
Sometimes. We maintain the right to sell, trade, or otherwise transfer select information to outside parties, such as your name and contact information. We engage in this practice to enable us to collaborate with our sister company, On Time Advantage, which offers select customers an invitation to our enterprise-level service.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users and can be viewed at this link: https://support.google.com/adspolicy/answer/6008942?hl=en&visit_id=0-636446468949120165-2425348222&rd=1.
To comply with CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Users are able to change their personal information by emailing us, calling us, logging in to their account, chatting with us, or sending us a ticket.
No. We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not market to children under the age of 13.
Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to comply with Fair Information Practices, we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify users via email within 7 business days.
- We will notify users via in-site notification within 7 business days.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which states that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To comply with the CAN SPAM Act, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can contact us. Or simply follow the instructions at the bottom of any email you receive from us, and we will promptly remove you from future correspondence.