OnTimeSupplies.com

Cart: $0.00

My Account
OnTimeSupplies.com
1-866-501-6055
We wish you a happy 4th of July! Our customer service will be closed on Tuesday, July 4. Deliveries will not be made on this day and will resume on Wednesday, July 5.

SKILCRAFT Aluminum Clipboard - 9" x 15" - 9" x 15" - Aluminum - Silver

Item #: LCI145163
by LC Industries
Made in USA
FREE Shipping on Orders over $75!
QTY PRICE DELIVERY
Buy 3+ $13.99 /EA 7 - 10 business days
Ordering over $500? Need larger quantities?
Use our Bulk Request Form

Share:

Customers who bought this item also bought


Product Details

SKILCRAFT Aluminum Clipboard - 9" x 15" - 9" x 15" - Aluminum - Silver

Heavy-duty aluminum construction clipboard with a 5-1/2" corrosion-resistant metal clip that expands up to one inch. Made from 68% post-consumer material and 23% pre-consumer recycled; total recycled is 91%. These clipboards are ideal for use in medical facilities, offices and public areas. Recycled aluminum uses 95% less energy to produce and emits 95% less carbon dioxide during manufacturing.


Product Specifications

Item Specifications
Brand LC Industries

Dimensions / Specifications
Unit of Measure EA
Item Weight 0.000 lbs
Ships via UPS? y
This item is sold by the EA
Warranty Offered? No
Manufacturer Info
Brand LC Industries
Brand Contact 800-356-7041
Warranty Offered? No
Manufacturer Stock No. 7520014393398
Retail UPC
Country of Origin US
Tariff (Inbound) Code
UNSPSC Number
Meets ANSI/BIFMA?
OTS Product ID 11109

Customer Questions and Answers

 
Your question has been received, and we will work to answer it quickly! If you need immediate assistance, please call us at 1-866-501-6055.

Customer Reviews

No written reviews yet for this product. Help others by writing one!


Join Our Mailing List!
Connect With Us
Shop With Confidence!
Document printed / saved on 06/27/2017. Prices subject to change.