|Global Product Type||Stamps-Message Dater|
|Stamp Type||Message Dater|
|Message(s)||Available in: FAXED, PAID or RECEIVED|
|Impression Width||1 3/4"|
|Type Size(s)||1 1/2|
|Number of Bands||4|
|Replacement Ink||2000 PLUS® 061961 (Blue/Red)|
|Frame/Housing Material(s)||Available in: ABS Plastic or Plastic|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Number of Lines||2|
Thanks for your question. As of 1/7/14, this stamp has a beginning date of January 2014.
Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Remember, On Time Supplies carries over 40,000 items at discounted prices with most items ready to ship the same day. We pride ourselves in offering world-class customer service and look forward to serving you.
Have a great day!
Thank you for your note about how to re-ink the Cosco 2000 plus two color word dater. Here are some simple steps to accomplish this and if you like the directions feel free to send us a "like" on Facebook.
1. Take the Cosco 2000 Plus stamp and hold it by the red handle on top and there is a red button in the front of the stamp.
2. Press on the red handle down (like you are going to use it), and there are some grooves in the post of the stamp and you want to post it in the first groove.
3. Once it is locked. You will turn the stamp around so that it is facing you. Then the lip of the pad will stick out about one millimeter.
4. Take the end of a pen point or a paper clip and push out the tray.
5. Then you can ink it. Red on the inside and the blue on the outer. Any water based ink will work.
TIP: it is better to do this at the end of the business day so it will have time to soak the pad.
Hope that this helps, good luck to you and we hope that we can help you again in the future.
On Time Supplies