As part of the 2014 Back to School Giveaway, we’ve asked you to tell us about your favorite teacher. Your comments brought back great memories of great teachers for several of us at OnTimeSupplies.com. So we’re sharing our memories of our favorite teachers too! Too bad we can’t win that $1,000 prize! Read the rest of this entry »
Posted by Frankye | Posted in School Supplies | Posted on 25-07-2014-05-2008
Think you get the best school supply deals at the biggest stores? That couldn’t be further from the truth! OnTimeSupplies.com is committed to delivering the most value for your dollar.
We know your supply budgets have to stretch further and every year. That’s why we put together a printable list of our savings on the top needs of education customers.
|UNV-11202||Colored Paper, 20lb, 8-1/2 x 11, Blue, 500 Sheets/Ream||9.49||6.33|
|UNV-43671||Pen Style Dry Erase Marker, Fine Tip, Black, Dozen||13.99||2.99|
|PAP-2254||Mirado Black Warrior Woodcase Pencil, HB #2, Dozen||2.99||1.89|
|UNV-83436||Invisible Tape, 3/4″ x 1296″, 1″ Core, Clear||2.19||.89|
|MEA-09910||Black Marble Composition Book, Wide Rule, 9-3/4 x 7-1/2, 100 Sheets||2.99||1.50|
|RIE-NSCREGULAR||National School Calendar, 12 Months, 8-1/2 x 5-1/2||10.22||9.50|
|MEA-05512||Spiral Notebook, College Rule, 8 x 10-1/2, White, 70 Sheets/Pad||1.99||.97|
|DIX-12886||Oriole Woodcase Presharpened Pencil, HB #2, Yellow Barrel, Dozen||2.59||1.74|
|UNV-47215||Ruled Index Cards, 3 x 5, White, 500/Pack||4.59||2.98|
|UNV-59022||Universal® Clear Plastic Ruler||.99||.50|
|TOM-52180||Mono Aqua Liquid Glue, 1.69 oz, Liquid||2.59||1.83|
|UNV-75750||Permanent Glue Stick, .74 oz, Stick, 12/Pack||11.39||7.33|
|DUC-PTY2||Poster Putty, Removable/Reusable, Nontoxic, 2 oz/Pack||1.99||1.69|
|UNV-00154||Rubber Bands, Size 54, Assorted Length Sizes, 1lb Pack||7.29||4.18|
|UNV-35669||Standard Self-Stick Notes, 3 x 3, 4 Pastel Colors, 12 100-Sheet Pad||13.33||3.41|
Start shopping and saving today!
Posted by Frankye | Posted in Efficiency & Organization, Helpful Hints | Posted on 22-07-2014-05-2008
1/5 cut tabs are great for deep, extensive indexing systems. But finding labels to fit the tabs can be a pain. Major filing product manufacturers such as Smead, Pendaflex and Avery don’t even make 1/5 cut labels. Read the rest of this entry »
The OnTimeSupplies.com Back to School Giveaway is back! This year, we’re giving away our biggest prize ever: $1,000 in FREE school supplies! This amazing prize package includes all the supplies you need to have a great school year!
Posted by Frankye | Posted in Giveaways | Posted on 02-07-2014-05-2008
The Crayola Sidewalk Chalk Giveaway is closed. Thanks to everyone who participated. All of your Likes, Tweets and Shares made this one of our biggest giveaways ever! Only our MASSIVE school supplies giveaways have had more participants!
Ok, thank yous done, I can get to the part you’re waiting for. The winner of the OnTimeSupplies.com Crayola Sidewalk Chalk Giveaway is… Read the rest of this entry »
Posted by Frankye | Posted in Giveaways | Posted on 27-06-2014-05-2008
OnTimeSupplies.com is giving away a Crayola® Sidewalk Chalk Summer Pack to one lucky winner! This fantastic prize package is going to make for some very happy kids. Read the rest of this entry »
Posted by Frankye | Posted in Office/Business Resources | Posted on 20-06-2014-05-2008
Tomorrow is the Summer Solstice and the first day of summer! We’ve got couple great posts up about helping you enjoy the weather:
- How to refurbish your golf club grips with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.
- Got kids on the swim team? Use sunscreen to clean that “eat my bubbles” marker stain off your leather car seats.
- What to do when no one in your office can agree on where to set the air conditioning.
Plus, some of the other interesting things we saw this week:
- Are we excited about Amazon’s new Fire Phone?
- The cord for my iPhone charger looks like it was attacked by vicious dogs, so it’s good to know I can replace it with the cheaper Belkin charger without sacrificing battery life.
- Unlike most listicles of this type, Mental Floss’ rundown of “11 ‘Modern Antiques’ Today’s Kids Have Probably Never Seen” made me feel young, because I didn’t grow up with most of these either.
- Office of the Future? Nobody likes working in a cubicle, but will a chair-less glass cube be any better?
- A 74-Year-Old Man Created These Beautiful Works Of Art Using Excel Spreadsheets
- Using Excel to create amazing works of art is beyond most of us, but using it to create awesome interactive reports is not.
- If you’re going to take life advice from anyone, it should probably be from 18 of the wealthiest people in history.
Have a great weekend and and AWESOME summer!
Posted by Frankye | Posted in Helpful Hints | Posted on 16-06-2014-05-2008
A dirty golf club grip is more than just a gross sponge of dirt and sweat. It can also be an impediment to your swing. The trick to cleaning all the gunk from your golf club grips? A Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, says Stephen Boccieri, president of Boccieri Golf
Boccieri says a Magic Eraser and a little water does more than clean your grips, it rejuvenates them so they feel like they did when you bought them. Magic Erasers look like sponges, but they are actually super-fine scrubbers. The mild abrasion loosens and cleans dirt to restore the finish of your grips.
I’ve seen cleaning tutorials recommending everything from sandpaper and rubbing alcohol to buying a new grips. Boccieri’s Magic Eraser tip seems way easier and cheaper.
How to use disinfectants & actually kill germs.
Disinfectant sprays cleaners do a good job of killing germs, but only if you use them properly. Read more
Cleaning golf grips is just one of the many uses for Magic Erasers. I recommend checking out the Mr. Clean Clean Book for more ideas on how to use Magic Erasers.
Are Your Grips Sponge Worthy | Boccieri Golf
Posted by Frankye | Posted in Office/Business Resources | Posted on 13-06-2014-05-2008
It was a great week here at the Office Ink Blog. We announced the winner of our HUGE Bigelow Tea Giveaway. Congratulations again, Wendi! Plus we shared Bigelow’s tips for making great iced tea, which was great because now I know why my iced tea never tasted right. Too much water.
Here’s a look at some of the other interesting articles we read this week:
- PBS runs down everything you need to know about the World Cup. First of all, it’s a soccer competition.
- And if you really get into it, here’s how to merge the World Cup schedule with your Google Calendar.
- With Flag Day coming up tomorrow, it’s a good time to learn a little about the history original Star Bangled Banner.
- Navy Seal explains why making your bed is the best way to start your day.
- How to turn small talk into more than complaints about the weather.
- 6 Habits of Super Successful People.
- How to clear your mind in 15 minutes to de-stress and refocus.
- Awesome TED Talk: Forget multitasking, try monotasking.
- Summer science activities that teach your kids how to make things explode. Also, lava lamps. Safely, we swear! No one’s going to lose an eye.
Have a great Father’s Day weekend! If you need a little last minute gift inspiration, check out our Dads & Grads Gift Guide.
The Bigelow Tea Giveaway is closed, and we have a winner! Before I get to who won that big box of assorted Bigelow Tea, I need to thank everyone who participated. All the comments, tweets, +1s and Facebook posts helped make this giveaway a huge success.
Now for the part you’re waiting for! The winner of the six-pack carton of assorted Bigelow tea is… Read the rest of this entry »